Law Offices of Mark Gould

Call Us: 303-832-2393
Serving Denver, Co

Drivers without Insurance Accidents

Car insuranceIf you were hit by someone without insurance, contact The Law Office of Mark A. Gould, P.C. If you have uninsured motorist coverage ("UM") on one or more of your vehicles, then your insurance company is reasonable to pay for your damages,

Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage can pay for injuries to you and your passengers, when there is an accident and the other driver is both legally responsible for the accident and considered "uninsured" or "underinsured." Underinsured drivers are people without enough insurance to cover your loss. So, if a driver has $25,000 in coverage, the Colorado State minimum, and your medical expenses, damages, and losses are say $100,000, then that driver is "underinsured."

An uninsured driver is someone who did not have any insurance, had insurance that did not meet state-mandated minimum liability requirements (in Colorado $25,000), or whose insurance company denied their claim or was not financially able to pay it. A hit-and-run driver also counts as uninsured, and if you are hit and have an injury, your insurance company must cover that loss as well.

Though you might not have UM/UIM coverage on your car, if you live with a relative it is possible that you can have insurance coverage under that policy.

So, even if you think that there is no insurance to cover your loss, contact The Law Office of Mark A. Gould, P.C. and consult with an attorney--free of charge--to determine if there is any insurance coverage before you start paying your own medical expenses.

Contact Us

The Schleier Mansion at night time with lights on

The Schleier Mansion

1665 Grant St., First Floor
Denver, Colorado 80203
303-832-2393 (phone)
303-832-2394 (fax) View Office Gallery